Position: Care Coordinator
Summary: The Care Coordinator manages patient transitions of care, in support of medical care as directed by the Medical Provider under the supervision of the Chief Quality Officer pursuant to the objectives and policies of NMPHC.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitors facility portals and other communication methods to identify patient hospital admissions and emergency department visits.
- Retrieves all available documentation and integrates into NMPHC records.
- Alerts providers when a patient has had a transition of care.
- Communicates the need for primary care follow up with identified patients.
- Responsible for ensuring abnormal findings are forwarded directly to the attention of the Medical Provider.
- Assists and provides logistical support to providers.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Medical Provider or Chief Quality Officer as permitted by documented training authorized by the Chief Medical Officer.
- Attend in-service, classes, workshops, meetings and seminars as scheduled.
- Maintain professionalism in appearance, communications, and interactions with others.
- Notifies supervisor/clinic in a timely manner if unable to attend work. Fill out the appropriate forms as directed for annual/sick leave time.
- Participate in health fairs or other programs assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
Benton Medical Center, or any NMPHC Center as assigned by the Chief Quality Officer and/or the Chief Executive Officer.
On the job training with appropriate clinical experience and/or training. Must be capable of working in the prescribed setting and possess good interpersonal skills to function independently as needed for good patient care/service and teamwork. Must be able to demonstrate skills necessary to perform the above described job function and be approved by the Chief Medical Officer to perform necessary tasks and/or duties.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying