Licensed Clinical Social Worker
We are seeking an individual to provide direct assessment, diagnosis formulation, treatment planning, treatment intervention and education to members and/or family members for behavioral healthcare.
- Able to complete appropriate screening assessment process for referred patients.
- Provides formal and informal consultation for clinic staff regarding specific individuals and their psychosocial status and treatment.
- Provides counseling and/or assistance to patients with problems or difficulties related to their illness.
- Consults with BHD and/or Psychiatrist on individual patients who do not improve and participate in clinical decision-making for stepped-up care and referral
- Assessment/Screening for social determinates of health. Examples - financial, housing, environment, etc...
- Travel day to day to any of NMPHC facilities.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work required from an accredited college or university.
- Clinical Social Worker license in the State of Mississippi.
- Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI, prior to employment start date.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying