North Mississippi Primary Health Care, Inc.
North Mississippi Primary Health Care is looking for a General Dentist in Oxford, Mississippi for a 3 day per week practice. The General Dentist is the provider of comprehensive, continuous, personalized dental care to patients of all ages in the Community Health Center.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assesses, diagnoses, and treats dental problems of adult and pediatric patients seeking his/her services.
- Takes health and medical histories, performs dental examinations, and synthesizes pertinent data to identify specific conditions.
- Develops and documents appropriate treatment plans for the management of dental problems identified.
- Promotes preventive care and health lifestyles for all lifecycles.
- Provides preventive and restorative dental care within the NMPHC scope of services.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the Dental Care Plan.
- Participates in the Quality Improvement process and incorporates quality standards into all aspects of clinical practice.
- Complies with credentialing and other administrative requirements necessary for meeting regulatory standards.
A. Attend in-service, classes, workshops, meetings and seminars as scheduled.
B. Maintain professionalism in appearance, communications, and interactions with others.
C. Notifies supervisor/clinic in a timely manner if unable to attend work. Fill out the appropriate forms as directed for annual/sick leave time.
D. Participate in health fairs or other programs assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
E. Other reasonable duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
Charger Health and Wellness, Oxford, MS
Oxford Health Care Associates, Oxford, MS
Evidence of successful completion of a Doctor of Dental Surgery or Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from a recognized dental school in the United States or an equivalency that is acceptable to the Board of Dental Examiners of the State of Mississippi. Evidence of continuing education to satisfy requirements for Dental Licensure. Should be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Dentistry.
Based upon established salary scale and commensurate with training and experience.
Dental Assistant and/or Dental Hygienist.
Dental Director - Immediate
Chief Medical Officer - Indirect
Chief Executive Officer - Indirect